AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

where are we going now, page-2

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I sent an email asking the same and I got a phone call back from IK. Was very surprised. He told me it takes about a month to organize everything because a lot of legal paperwork to sort out. Also they had to announce the Rights Issue under disclosure laws. Had a good talk and had a good feeling about things when finished. He also told me that the reason they are raising funds is because legally he has to have a million in the bank at all times to remain solvent in case one project falls over or there is another GFC. They went with a Rights Issue to give current shareholders the opportunity to buy more shares and not get diluted. IK couldn't tell me anymore than we already know but I got a good feel about the company. I got the sense also that nothing is planned behind our backs in relation to mergers or takeovers but he did say anything is possible with a listed company. Everything sounded normal and he said with Mantle it is a long term view, not a day or a week but years. I was very impressed and I am with the board - long-term on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.