APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Desall, They have flagged themselves that it will take 18 months...

1. 1,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Desall,

They have flagged themselves that it will take 18 months to 2 years to FINISH their PILOT plant. Remember that's all this remains...a pilot plant (capable of making some small revenue) mainly used to showcase APG's technologies so larger scale plants can be applied elsewhere once deals are negotiated to do so.

I can't understand why one would hold this stock now unless it's just so low now it's not even worth selling and it's easier to just bottom draw it.

If their plant won't be finished for 2 years, and we all know they won't run to schedule and it will be delayed and revised as it has every year for the past 15, so will likely be 3 years.......and then even if that does go well they then have to exhibit to interested parties and try to negotiate deals...which this management team are incapable of doing....why hold right now? What would prompt an increase in their share price in the short term?

(A funding agreement as implied by the company wouldn't do so imo, why would it?)

I can't understand holding now and I sure as hell can't understand how anyone could possibly of participated in their raising recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.