SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

where are we headed? long term targets?

1. 160 Posts.
    Another great round of presentations to key investors in the States.

Been fantastic to watch the Samson story play out. A no rubbish enterprise that executes on its promises - how good is this company?!

My question to the forum is how far can Samson go? Take Sundance for example. A company with a similar strategy (and note SEA's lower working interest in its wells) and SEA went from where we are now to over $1 in around 8 months.

Can you envisage the field development updates when SSN has say a dozen wells in the Niobrara, 6 in the Bakken and a further hand full in the 3 forks (and / or Bakken extension project)? All I can think is wow ... and that's not including SSN's other plays or the CHK ORRI wells.

Now when taking the above into account and considering where a company like AUT is right now - it really is something to marvel at. Layered on top of the excellent underlying fundamentals, oil looks like being over $100 p/b for the forseeable future.

Maybe this is all a bit of pie in the sky stuff for now, but IMO there is a legitimate prospect that Samson could be heading into SEA and possibly AUT territory in the mid to longer term.

Would like to hear your collective thoughts on prospective targets for - let's say where SSN price will be in Dec 11 & Dec 12 - and assuming no take over prior.

In the meantime, let's hope for a re-build in momentum (and volume) on the back of the steady flow of news to come (3D results, Rod / Earl frac etc) and enjoy watching the story unfold.

Thanks TB and fellow samsonites - its been even more enjoyable to be a part of the SSN run with you gang on board.

Good luck all, have a great weekend and let's hope you "aint seen nothin yet"!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.