AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Where are we heading on this one...

1. 8 Posts.
    So as stated before im a massive noob at this, but happy to undertake some analysis if some people can point me in the right direction..

firstly ... disspointing that management have given away so much of shareholders equity to "sophisticated" champions, of which damn i wished i qualified, i might have even dumped it as well to take profits so i understand that. But i'm trying not to reed into it too much because there is a lot to like about this SP.... long term ... IMO

we are seeing the same trends as we have with simple mining results and yeah now we have RIO so its making me nervous... So lets map this chronologically..

28/07/15 we get results . Chatter on Hotcopper is clearly in the "Hope" phase, like me, but in summary this tells shareholders there are some findings
    expanded desposit sites
    increasing grades
    Key notes are that the shareprice went down... so the fundamental question is what grade is profitable for arguments
    sake lets just say the average finding was around 1.4g/t Gold... how do i find out the answer to this question ?

we then see a gradual decline to about .007 cents (where i jumped in) , yep after we confirm results.. wierd. So the only logical point would be that the finding is average and potentially not profitable ...

9/10/15 - after much talk and chatter the JV with RIO is released ! sharehodlers happy !
    on the monday we are all licking our lips at where this is going to go (quietly nervous and those sophisticated champions are getting cash for nothing) ... it bags twice ... it hits a wall at .025 , plays around for a bit then dumping follows...

So we can deduce that RIO believe there is a probability of the tenement being profitable... or that profitability is literally on the cusp and that they are prepared to dump 3M (NOTHING TO THEM - so trying not to get too excited) to do some prelim investigation with the option to bail out but invest different levels of capital dependant on the risk profile from results realised. Can we forecast that there looking for exactly ??

this piont below is of interest to me..
    Antipa will retain 100% ownership of the North Telfer and Paterson Projects covering approximately 3,000km
    of the highly prospective Paterson Province and extending to within 5km of the Telfer minef

IMO it looks like the stock is nromalising, and we will see little change until the release of results from this latest drilling program... i think we have to hope they find something better (but what is it ?) ! or more importantly they do some drilling mutually exclusive from the RIO JV in the paterson Provience ! raising capital and taking on both oportunities in paralllel would bring a smile to my face, because if rio pull out it will suck.. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.