CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

where are we in the short term cycle, page-28

1. 3,715 Posts.
    If I don't hold, i don't post, very simple, not sure what others think about those trading it who change the way they post from day to day depending on whether they hold or not.

Bassy

Have you thought about it from the opposite view - that their status of holders is based upon how they feel? That they think there are problems (fundamentally or technically) and therefore post appropriately?

Hot Copper should hopefully not just be a platform for ramping stock - people have real issues with fundamental and technical aspects of the company - neither look crash hot with an unbiased eye right now. That can change in a heartbeat, so many are waiting for the Tsunami to come and sweep their portfolio upwards - fair enough.

However these are tight times and many are looking to just make a buck - some through active trading of CVI. Those that are looking for reentry are legitimate posters, as are those who hold the stock.

Not holding a stock makes you psychologically more negative about it - just as holding it makes you more positive. These are natural emotions, and so long as there are no personal attacks or lies propagated, I see no issue with any level of debate or opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.