BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Where are we? November 2018

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Here you go @Jen7575 and @aqua2572 – unfortunately only had time for a brief one.

Quarterly highlights:
    - Fantastic result from the Quarterly. If you add the missing month of revenue from the Thor contract (~$165k), Buddy would have hit $1.05m (exactly in line with my projections).
    - It is important to remember that there is always going to be a lag between an ohm installed and revenue hitting the books because if, for example, an ohm is installed in the last month of a quarter, it won’t generate any revenue for that quarter.
    - Operating expenses down from last quarter (excluding additional expenditure on more ohms) – shows that the company can keep costs down making profitability increasingly likely.
    - Growing traction - this is a versatile product that works everywhere, with everything (the expanding Works With Ohm is a massive product value add): upload_2018-11-3_18-0-58.png
    - Upsell now at 35% spending 98% more
    - Churn remains low
    - Resolved all software issues
    - Resolved backlog
    - Works with ohm continues
    - Multisite growth – showing customers like the product:
    upload_2018-11-3_18-2-11.png

- And probably most significant, Buddy is still progressing its major tender bids, the signing of which could immediately make the company cash flow positive :

upload_2018-11-3_18-4-0.png
    upload_2018-11-3_18-4-29.png

Projections:
    - Note, none of my comments/views/projections account for Buddy landing a major tender, which will be “very meaningful for [Buddy]”.
    - We know that this quarter saw more Ohms installed than ever before, and that this next quarter (Now-December) is going to again see more ohms installed than ever before (DM’s comment). In my view this will put the company at approximately 500-600 Ohms installed total, with installations then at a rate of +250-300 per quarter [excluding landing a major tender].
    - With Thor revenue, this will put the company at about $10m revenue annualised.
    - Whilst that growth puts us well on our way to the fabled 10,000 ohms / $3.00-$5.00 share target, what we really want is for the company to be installing at the rate of 500-1000 ohms per quarter IMO.
    - In my view, once global distribution kicks in (see timeline below) this will be absolutely possible.
    - Once the market realises how quickly this company is growing, IMO we should see a valuation based on a minimum 12, if not 24 month premium to current revenue rates.

Updated distribution timeline:
    upload_2018-11-3_17-59-44.png

Upcoming News:
    - New Thor deal
    - Major tender landed

Other:
    - $19m cash on hand.
    - $100m EV at current prices.

As I have always said, Ohm is a money printing machine, as long as they can sell the product – which this quarterly shows they can, this company is going to make a lot of recurring revenue.

I continue to add to my position whenever and wherever possible. The market cannot sleep for much longer.

GLTAH
    Last edited by notlistening14: 03/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.