BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Bayswaterguy, can you please tell me how it is that more shares...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Bayswaterguy, can you please tell me how it is that more shares can be bought than are sold. In my universe, when someone buys a share, someone has to sell it to them, so it balances out quite nicely!

Also, placing a sell order below the last sale price during the CSPA (closing single price auction) period, or a buy order above it, is such a standard practice that I find it rather odd that you automatically see it as some kind of manipulation. It's so obviously just a jockeying tactic prior to the auction. It looks like the 400,000ish shares you referred to were sold at $0.11, even though they were offered at $0.10, so what's the big deal? If "someone big" wants to accumulate, then selling 400,000ish shares seems an odd way to go about it.

It's true that we have a lot of algo trading and short term trading today, but that doesn't mean that some of the more fundamental laws of the universe no longer apply. It's also true that if you really want to find a conspiracy, you will, and you seem to be doing a fair bit of that. I see this much too much on HC: someone buys, it's manipulation; someone sells, it's manipulation; nothing happens, it's manipulation; news, whenever it comes out, is manipulation. Just because the SP doesn't do what you think it should do, doesn't mean it's manipulation. But if it is and you're the only guy that can see it, then take advantage of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.