BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hi @Arcturus451 I suggest you read my post again. I didn't say...

1. 1,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi @Arcturus451
    I suggest you read my post again. I didn't say more shares were being bought than sold. I said more are being bought up opposed to being sold down, meaning the ask or offer on the sell side is being hit more so than the bid on the buy side. E.g. if you want shares in BUD right this second you have to buy them. Friday there was shares being bought up.
    We actually made it into the VOLUME BREAKOUT SCAN. Table in the link below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/dt...4521138/page-19?post_id=36374879#.W-DfQ83ZU0M

Today we have already been mentioned in the DTers thread. We have momentum in the right direction, because shares are being bought up.

Regarding my 400K shares @ 10¢ offered at closing auction comment. Just because someone says 10¢ means that's what they'll get, it was touch and go between 10.5¢ and 11¢. It's obvious they wanted to drop the SP for more accumulation on Monday. We have bots fighting nearly every open and closing auction. These bots are often triggered by the amount of supply and demand on the first couple lines on both the buy and sell sides.
    Watch the top line on the sell side at 3:45-3:49, 200k ish shares will appear for the end of day squeeze (shake out) then disappears early in closing auction.
    Having bots fighting at closing auction tells me that someone big is fully loaded and trying to keep the SP up and someone big is trying to keep the SP down so they can accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.