BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Key takeaways from presentation after the formal part of the...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Key takeaways from presentation after the formal part of the AGM:

New sales channel - via a mobile carrier - currently work in progress. No information as to who / where this might be. Similar arrangement to Digicel I guess.

Confirmation that expect to sell into more sites (each site has one or more systems) in Q2 that in the entire history of the company (including Q1 ).

Ingram USA - still not commenced, expect first revenues in first 6 months of 2019. Whilst the delay is on the Ingram side, with their IoT sales team still being built, I see this as a disappointment and was downplayed somewhat. Hard to tell if Buddy is pushing them hard on this or not.

All big bids/tenders that they are working on remain in play. One new one added (AU/EU based client groups). Each of these have long lead times and involve hundreds or thousands of properties which could be subject to monitoring devices.

Oman - working on a proposal for the government (not sure what sector) - have seconded a staff member there and currently running a 10 to 12 Ohm unit pilot for them.

Alternative Data launch will be only in 2019, watching position of other larger companies on GDPR before moving forward.

Upsell attach rate and subsequent spend continue to increase, churn is still lower than industry norms.

Thor / Airstream - quite a lot of time devoted to this - certainly a longer and deeper relationship being formed - although I personally wander if this is a bit of a distraction to their core growth prospect in Ohm.

(above was from the webinar, I was not there in person, others may have more to add as they were going to do some demos and more Q&A with staff in the Adelaide office).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.