LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

It's been a long, long time since my last post. Since July 2013...

1. 554 Posts.
    It's been a long, long time since my last post. Since July 2013 in fact. I bailed around this time and I must thank Cafa, Jantimot, Warnie, etc. as I finally listened to their logic. Hard to listen as holder but I thought it through and made the decision. I saved myself a lot of money. Thankyou so much and I am truly grateful that I listened. To see 13c now is truly unbelievable and probably a bit lower.

I think one of the biggest disasters for Lyc was actually the RE price spike in 2011as this brought in Moly once again and a lot of other attention. Lynas was quietly going about the business of generating a new plant and the spike caused a lot of excitement and a restart from Moly. Yes? Correct me if I'm wrong here.

The second disaster was the inability to cash in on the RE price spike that lasted well over a year, as the plant was incomplete, despite the board promises. This would have generated well over a billion in cash profit for Lyc and would have paid off all their debts and much more. I hope it works out over the next few years but breaking even or even a modest profit for the next few years just to be faced with a 450m bill in 2016 bill is not looking good. I'm now investing in TLS etc. boring but making a pretty good return. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.