QHL 3.45% 30.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

where are we really

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    There has been a lot of specualtion as to where we are upto with QHL, so I called the Company today and spoke to their shareholder guy.

When I asked about the JSF delays it was pretty obvious that none of that made one jot of a difference to their program as things had been pulled together over the last 12 months and not from the beginning, so the timeframes QHL have are the current revised ones. This is good news.

I asked when we could expect some word on the contracts and he referred me to their last release saying it would be in the 2nd quarter. My read on this is that before the end of the second quarter the LTAs will be signed. More good news.

I asked him about progress with the Export License and funding from Kev07 and the State and although vague here, I suspect that is well advanced. I find that when they are vague it means it is close.

He did ask me what the HC view was about the Invest One sell down and we agreed it was nearly over and that normal service should soon be resumed.

CD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $21.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $99.70K 332.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60806 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12234 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.