IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Where are we?

1. 25,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1374
    I must admit the lack of gusto by immutep on it's much vaunted name change has
    disappointed me mildy....That aside, remember back with CVAC, may 19 2015,
    phase 2 results came out and everything went berserk when in reality those that
    followed cvac's progress new that it was gonna be good because we simply new
    no deaths had been been reported so it worked to that point.....Anyway my wonderment
    quickly went away when a correction occurred, yes, and I didn't take advantage of the
    price surge....Anyway we will soon be approaching initial ph2 aipac news, I believe midyear..
    GSK and Novartis are both approaching ph1 closures with Novartis already beginning ph2
    in some disciplines midyear as well...EOC, Cytlimic are mystery's to me, very hard to research
    and as Joe mentioned earlier, approval to progress clinical trials in USA is under review....
    In my mind AIPAC is our strongest potential assett and the most advanced, I couldn't imagine
    IMM entering the US with a new trial involving it, I'm wondering whether an alliance with
    Merck and keytruda may be in the offing.....Stalemate at the moment but in the back of
    my mind the actions of May 19 2015 remind me of possibilities given the ability of the
    market to launch into action.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.