AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

where are ya pete, page-9

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hay Max I'm over here lol..
    Sorry bud, we have the WAPPAS comming up this next week so must get my prints in I have a top chance at being King Dog..lol
    A pity we lost the old thread it had great history in it imo.. I've spent some time looking for it..even back to the big surfing day's ..lol..buggger.
    Any way basic's of it was you had a up tirangle I had a down, it went down then straight up.. so everyones right lol..
    This is a very intresting chart ATM.. Could go either way over the week..imo looks bullish.
    The daily wants to go on with it, but the weekly needs to come off..imo hello is there a echo in here..?? I think I said that a couple of weeks ago ...lol but then the weekly is still very young and those IND's may streeeeeech..
    Otherwise the weekly will form a hammer down after trading up to 68c only to finish here at 53c.
    Saying it may go up the next couple of days then come back next week or just go to the moon..or it may just DT here but I don't thinks so.lol
    But WTF do I know I've been wrong before good luck Kev and crew..
    Always hard to tell with the tightly held's..
    Lol I did draw this chart 4/5 hours ago how did you know I'd whack in a Andrews there or where elese could it go??? lol...
    Check Weekly Ind's..imo
    Cheers Pete.
    MNM Price at posting: 0.0¢ Sentiment: None Disclosure: Not Held
  •  
    watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.