SYS 0.00% 0.4¢ syngas limited

where are you glx guy???, page-14

1. 891 Posts.
    gguy....

I was just opening comsec to check the stacks and then saw you post... what a coincidence.

Looks like the stacks are getting filled both sides which I think means some interest is building again.

Sad to see it at 2.5c the other day and sadder than all is the fact that it gapped up (due to illiquid stacks), but now looking like it may have to fill that (sadly maybe back to 2.5c yes).

Good news is that this may mean it regains the confidence to charge back up ahead of the Pre Feasibility and Offtake agreements out in February.

Very interesting times for this company.
    I've just emailed the Anglo American/Shell (monash energy) to see if their pull out of the Victorian government (hands tied behind our backs) deal may give life to a project in South Australia (i.e. Syngas). Getting on board here may mean half the good work was already done.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST;

Holt Campbell Payton (the gasification engineers) consulted for Monash Energy at the time the project was still alive there so there. This was before Sygas came out with the magic chlorific values. I wonder if this caused Monash to start looking elsewhere other than their own project and the ramp down of the Latrobe valley was a planned event?

Anyway.... I am searching some more....

I'll keep posting if I find out anything else later on in the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.