SYS 0.00% 0.4¢ syngas limited

where are you glx guy???, page-17

1. 891 Posts.
    I was just looking at that YR...

Seems to be following CXY and CNX just like it did last year.

I told you this was being manipulated big time.... I know this sounds like something every speccy holder says but I noticed so many occasions that a few hundred dollar sell was thrown into a larger bid, then sellers follow into the same bidder, and a new sell is then placed straight away about 10-20% higher than the previous bid that was sold into. This then got repeated all the way down from around 10c.

I guarantee you that some wise cashed up traders went around to lots of speccys and laid these bombs, waiting for markets to rebound (even if temporarily) and then reap the cash rewards.

Anyhow.... at least we know one thing.... the selling has dried up (we hope). As long as current holders have a little faith and can hold till 30c-50c, we won't have long to go.

Feel free to accumulate some more at these prices also if you have the chance. Don't let the silly buggers get the shares at a good price, make them chase it.

In regards to that large sellers at 4c, don't get too confident, I think he'll be back, he just didn't want to tip the scales on the stacks now that he wants his cash.

Once bidders get past him, 6c then 10c, right about the time Merrill gives out the PFS and offtakes.

Hopefully she might even have made contact with the Enviro Minister (Furgusson). If they play their cards right things could be looking good in this pathetic market.

Time will tell.

I wonder if Dave has been casting his eye over here.

Dave... you still with us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.