ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

where are you going to go with this now?, page-9

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Was I excited about the possibilites for Chanape? - yes

Am I still excited about the possibilities for Chanape? - less so (still not a dead duck)

Am I comfortable with management's business/market accumen? - no

Did I ever discuss any aspects of my views on ICG without basis, or without presenting reasoned argument? - no

Was success always subject to the gold grades? - yes

Did I mention this numerous times? - yes

Did I sell, or suggest a time to lock in profits or exit? - yes, when I posted "draw a line in the charts at 15c"...and posted I had sold due to changins in trading patterns.

Was this a fair call? - yes, as we subsequently learned the Chairman had been dumnping shares from this level.

Did I buy back in? - yes...when the board refused the Chairmans request for shares and again when the director escrowed his shares "after seeing the drill core"...I posted I had bought back in at the time.

Did the Company's communications (and actions) directly influence my decision to buy back in again and/or hold? - yes

Did I view their actions as those of a highly confident management/geological team, excited by what they had found? - yes

Did I post what my expectations were regarding grades? - yes

Were they reasonable? - they were significantly less than many had been suggesting on the threads, so yes, I think they were reasonable given the Company's communications.

Were my grade expectations met? - MASSIVE NO

Were ICG management/geologists just as surprised as the rest of us that there were NO gold grades to speak of in the porphyry? - I suspect this is more than likely.

Was it possible to know this prior to the receipt of assay results by the Company and subsequent announcement? - no

If the gold grades had come back between 1-2 g/t or more, (with associated Ag and Cu - ie, Andean style) over the Porphyry interval, would the stock have taken off? - more than likely

Was the prospect of a placement always going to impact the post announcement trading environment? - yes, good news or bad it was always likely to act as a sea anchor, but good news would more than likely have seen a rally.

Did the Chairman sell any of her shares in this recent forced sell-down? - who knows...we wait to find out

Any lessons to be learnt for me? - never again invest based on the rhetoric of any management who do not at least back it up with more direct evidence (ie, detailed clear photos and descriptions - I now question why they only realeased "blurry" photos of the core?).

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.