ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

[hchtml]Sorry for all those that got hit today. It happens to...

1. 12,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Sorry for all those that got hit today. It happens to all of us; just remember not to over-commit to where it hurts, and be extra nice to those you love. No need to share your loss. It is those others who'll return the most joy to you long before the market will.

And if that is perceived by my nemeses here as some half-baked disingenuous token sympathy; even from a selfish viewpoint - the more winners there are, then more people trust the market and more money will flow in and stay in, making it easier for all of us. And I would have liked to have had another shot at it too if gold surprised. So on the point of market confidence - a bad day for everyone out there.

What follows is for those who have been following the technical discussion over the last couple of weeks (sensitive souls, please read elsewhere):

IMO, and as stated by some punters, and the company, the upshot here was indications for a decent grade Au, Ag, Cu play (El Indio, Oyu Tolgoi, Cadia deeps type grades). Gold bombed and now we know we are probably looking at a regulation Andean Cu, Ag, Mo play.

Show me anywhere in the world where any major is interested, or has ever been interested, in these as a block cave prospect. And don't confuse pipe clusters into that mix.

The company now cites nearby Toromocho as the target model. Toromocho has about 2Bt at 0.6% CuEq and is being developed by the Chinese. And I'll quote:

"The stripping ratio for the entire resource... is extremely low at 0.35 tonnes of waste to 1 tonne of mineralized material."

So the tons and grade for Toromocho are in the top percentiles of Cu porphyries and the strip ratio is dreamboat stuff, yet it somehow still fell to a one-trick-pony start-up as a proxy for the Chinese Govt, as opposed to a conventional major (caveats - I don't know the history).

What probabilities do these early indications in today's announcement give for Chanape ever getting anywhere near Toromocho style numbers? As for the blue sky high grade Au/Ag/Cu, the odds for that are virtually gone now, IMO.

Now the dust has settled, and the remaining holders and "told-you-so" folks wind up their banter - where does this go from here from an investor's perspective? I can think of a few positive forward looking options, but I'll leave comment up to those who are still backing this with their hard-earnt.

[Quote: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/peru-copper-announces-increase-in-copper-resources-at-its-toromocho-project-54968637.html]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $10.25K 1.466M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1423050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 357142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 252000
Last updated 10.47am 06/06/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.