SMN 0.00% 35.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Where are you Opti, page-2

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Hi Gilant, I'm still here! Thanks for asking.

I decided to take a step back because you cannot win an argument against ignorance!

Gilant, in life everyone can be a hero, after the fact. Over the last three weeks, I sat down and wrote a list on SMS.
    1. Negative outcomes
    2. Positive outcomes.

I advise any shareholder or newbie to do the same. It will help clear up your mind in regards to why SMS is a great or not so great investment.
    Let me tell you, there are many "Negatives" Some of these negatives relate to personnel actions. However, these actions are not always a true reflection on the business model, more so on a single personal level. I'm not here to argue the validity of such actions, other than to move on and accept the unacceptable. " A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation". Moliere.

At times within the business process, the final outcome can take many years to develop and commercialize. Not only do investors or traders come and go also the directors/managers come and go. On the 1st of November 2019, SMS announces the upcoming conference call. This call was having everyone that is anyone in the aviation industry involved in new applications in safety and maintenance in large civil aircraft.
    Attached list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_civil_aircraft
    The euphoria after 5 very long years, then suddenly hit us hard again by the long slow drawn out silence of pain.

For me it is very simple. SMS is waiting on FAA to issue the IP. End of Story. Anything talked about from here to the eventuality of the said FAA IP is just "White Noise" So go away and read your favorite book or run a marathon, and have a rest until you get that announcement that only a few of us true believers know its coming. Leave the rest to their "White Noise"

GLTA
    Opti

P.S. Unfortunately, the stock market is insane. I am going to leave you with a Winston Churchill quote "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"
    Never a truer word spoken!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $33.73K 99.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1665 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ 14205
Last updated 12.13pm 31/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.