UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hey LS and Sky."My bet is it's Sanofi but the kicker will be if...

1. 4,895 Posts.
    Hey LS and Sky.

"My bet is it's Sanofi but the kicker will be if Johnson & Johnson (the No 1 in the world) is the other top 5 secret pharma? The Yanks will go into a frenzy if their name pops up in a future deal. Unlimited potential with 30-40 times PE ratios in the US sending it north of $10 US swiftly."

"Is the signing in New York and not paris or london a clue"

Hmmm.....

Although J&J is based in the US, Sanofi has a significant presence in the US.

New Jersey in fact, close to Pennsylvania

http://www.sanofi.us/l/us/en/index.jsp

Mikron are also 'nearby' in Denver Colorado.

http://www.mikron.com/en/mikron-automation/about-us/

Unilife is in Pennsylvania.

My gut instinct would say Sanofi, as they have been our 'partner' for quite while, and paid for our factory etc.

Hopefully, Mikron will be able to quickly supply a new line or two, based upon the modular design of the current Unifill line, if the need urgently arises!

So hopefully, after the Press Conference, headlines all over the media will resemble the folowing:

"Pennsylvania based emerging tech company Unilife Corporation signs massive deal with SanofiUS."

"SanofiUS to use the innovative Unifill pre-fill syringe as primary drug container for all new drugs."

"US subsidiary of Swiss based Mikron to supply new high speed lines to Unilife Corporation"

"Mikron hires more staff to fast track Unilife Corporation equipment contract."

Etc.....

US jobs are a big hit with the Yanks.

They'll love it!!

You'll have to excuse my indulgence though, as it couldn't be that good, could it?

We'll soon find out though, that's for sure!!

GLTA

dino :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.