KGN 1.18% $4.18 kogan.com ltd

It perplexes me that someone can buy and sell a share within...

1. 66 Posts.
    It perplexes me that someone can buy and sell a share within days for no apparent reason. Sure if you're a day trader that makes sense, but why would you buy into Kogan and sell a few days later at a loss? There was nothing released to suggest the price would decrease further, if you had faith in Kogan at mid $2, not sure why you'd sell at low $2. You only needed to hold for a week or two and you would've been back in the green. I've been watching Kogan since IPO so I know exactly what that $2 dip was that you're referring to, I bought at $1.54 then topped up at that dip you sold in, at $2.16 then I bought more at $3.45. It retraced at $3.45 to $3.20 and I had an order in at low $3's but it never got filled and I missed the boat buying more there which I kick myself a little now for not just buying more at $3.20.

I firmly believe that Kogan has a long way to go yet, this is just the beginning. Kogan isn't even a household name yet but I believe it will be soon (within 5 years), by the time it's a household name though it'll be a big blue chip stock trading at multiples of what it's trading at today. I personally wouldn't buy right now as I think it'll retrace at some point to a lower share price, but I will be looking to top up again if it does retrace. That being said, I already hold the share so I have the luxury of deciding whether I buy more now or gamble with speculation. For you, I think even if you bought today, KGN will still perform better than TLS in one year from now. All IMO though so don't let my words sway your judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
-0.050(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $420.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.25 $4.29 $4.14 $2.293M 545.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1657 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 4750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.