KGN 1.47% $4.03 kogan.com ltd

Where Did All The Buyers Go?, page-79

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Fair enough, different investors will have different ways of dealing with losses and gains. That's what makes the market.

I know you're already hurting from missing out, so won't lambast you any further, that would be rude and painful.

I am in the telco sector too, and I have heavy allocations in Vocus and TPG but not Telstra. I think Telstra's days are over. The only reason they're holding on so tightly is 1. lots of freebies from the government (NBN payout, monopoly of rural infrastructure which they charge a toll for almost like a road toll, and monopoly of a lot of other infrastructure), and 2. older generation customers only know Telstra and Telstra only. The younger generation that grew up with a mobile phone and fast internet when they were in high school, these are the guys who are not so pro-Telstra but actually shop around and are not as brand loyal.

I think Telstra are at medium risk of dropping further as they're pretty desperate now, entering the higher risk areas in search of growth. They are no longer a low risk company that they were in the last decade, things are a-changing.

Companies like Kogan that are light on their feet, operate lean, automate everything, have absolutely brilliant management leading the company, have management that own 75% of the company, and are continuously on the search for growth. These are the companies that are the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.03
Change
-0.060(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.08 $4.08 $3.98 $2.808M 696.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13100 $3.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.03 2402 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.