PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Thanks for the article CGThe thread title is amusing, before all...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks for the article CG

The thread title is amusing, before all the traders turned up this stock traded by appointment :)

I think these quite periods are healthy. Me, i am here for the long haul, its very apparent tho that there have been many short term traders active in the stock of late

Drops like we saw last week on low volume are meaningless and inconsequential imo except that they represent an opportunity for those with a longer view of WRG (and i am not talking years and years)
    The MC can change 10% in a heartbeat on nothing more than a few $$$K of trades. WRG is a very tightly held stock and will be volatile at times whilst traders do their thing and the company gains recognition from the market

Anyone who has taken the time to look past their charts can see not only the huge potential here but can also see that this company, fundamentally, is now gaining momentum and kicking some serious goals in terms of J/V agreements and their maiden sales contract
    It will be interesting to me how many of the traders end up retaining some of their winnings in paper/scrip as the future value of WRG dawns on them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.