ALK 5.21% 45.5¢ alkane resources limited

I share your frustration. My thoughts are 1. Gold is not hot so...

1. 2,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I share your frustration. My thoughts are 1. Gold is not hot so despite the excellent results from Wyoming, Caloma, and the McPhillamy's - nothing happens to sp. 2. The Dubbo Zirconium prospect is too good to be believed and so it isn't. Admittedly polymetallic deposits have a bad name when it comes to extracting full value (Olympic Dam)- it's about chemical engineering rather than mining.
    Price kickers are not hard to find though - but may be a while coming. They could be 1. Resource estimate for Wyoming/Caloma in excess of 750,000oz and a rapid start to operations (could be closer to 1,000,000oz) 2. Clearer definition of the McPhillamy's resource (multi- million oz) and some enthusiasm shown by Newmont. 3. Feasability study completed for the Dubbo project at the higher level of activity proposed. A carbon constrained world will turn increasingly to metals in this resource - Zirconium for pipelines and fuel rods, rare metals for catalysts, niobium for super magnets etc. and, 4. The biggest kicker would be the legalisation of uranium and thorium production in NSW - instead of having a waste product, Alkane would have valuable by-products. I could dream up some more but there's no need - things will happen and it will be big. I hold positions in MAK, RWD, MPO, BDG, QOL - all great opportunities but ALK is is the one that will eclipse them all.
    Hang in there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $274.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.8¢ 45.5¢ $1.079M 2.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 31492 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 12454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.