FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Mate lets not go over old ground but lets say your advice has...

1. 344 Posts.
    Mate lets not go over old ground but lets say your advice has been there for all to see...i.e dont buy mzn options....they get in the money a week later...buy kdr at 60c..it went to 38c i said wait till closer to court case buy kdr...you said no buy at 60c...you said last year went kdr was 1.5c not to buy....i said buy as the volatilty of court case will send it higher it went to 3.2c...i sold in dec and pulled 80% out of mzn..im buying back in soon as thats wat i do...i buy low sell hi...quite simple....so far you have made zero money....u bought in at above 50c...and you said you havnt made any money as yet...as you havnt made a sell trade on kdr....your words not mine...this kdr mzn thing has been going on fir 8 months and the biggest kdr investor has used the rest of you to sell hi to and buy cheap off....it all came out in court case....sorry but hartleys made money all way down and up...i did same ...not knowing wat hartleys did but it was easy to see someone was playing games with u guys...anyway untill you sell yourve made 0 %...enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.