BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Maybe someone pressed the wrong button. oops. Added a couple...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Maybe someone pressed the wrong button. oops. Added a couple more zeroes. oops. What does the red button do.

I cannot tell whether those that had sell orders were executed to make this trade or whether it was a prearranged transfer. Don't know enough about how these things work. Fun to watch though. I am sure most holders got a thrill when checking the SP after a lack luster day of trading. Most had a WTF moment when casually checking 30 minutes after the market closed.

I have no idea where this goes from here. I am a believer in the tech and am actively working in the background to help BRN succeed with my own business connections. Suggest all holders who are able to do the same. One thing I have found is NVIDIA is super embedded in the AI space with their expensive GPU boards. They actively market to the industry with their platform specific APIs and dedicated engineers to assist with integration. Additionally NVIDIA communicate information not factually correct regarding BRN tech. I suppose it is a compliment they are aware of BRN and SNN. Spread the word as best you can and counter the BS from NVIDIA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.