Sorry debono - I don't understand your points, they are too...

1. 6,754 Posts.
    Sorry debono - I don't understand your points, they are too abridged to make much sense. It was very late and you were probably very tied.

My general gist is your fighting the good fight for blind faith over knowledge. Once these notions get embedded in an ideology they are like stains that just won't wash out.

The modern world is not very modern, is it.

I'd like you to get together with your various comrades at arms that post regularly (mostly cut and paste), and have a go at explaining it all from go to woe. Don't hold back.

Give us a 6,000 year time line of Creation. Please include from zero population up to the time of the flood. How many perished in the flood, approximately. Explain the countless fossil record and tie it in with the 6,000 years of existence. How did we then get human diversity in such a short period of time. Please explain why any science that runs counter to certain religious belief systems is always flawed and yet this very same science is not flawed when needed in our hospitals and or as life saving nuclear medicine.

You will probably tell the Babel story at this stage. Please relate this in some detail. Did this come after Noah because the time compression is making me nervous. I have read that the Tower of Babel was built in about 610BC. How in 2,700 years, give or take a few, did we go from a handful to 7 billion and become all the races afore mentioned.

Please take this opportunity to clear this all up for us and you will have a new raft of converts.

'You accept existence without knowing cause yet it suits to mock what you can not understand.'

Go back and have a look at some of the stuff I have written. Do not insulate yourself from reason. I believe the same big picture as you without the stuff that inoculates others against religion.

Mock what you can not understand. How dare you! I understand too well! Don't confuse following with understanding. The world is as it is because the truth is buried under superstition, false belief and the errant teachings of the so-called fathers or doctors of religion.

Did the atheists get us to this state or the religionists? You know the answer!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.