FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

The source rock for the whole area is out to the west, oil was...

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

The source rock for the whole area is out to the west, oil was suspected to be presnt in the trap at SAMO i thought they said they had an intact reservoir seal? If they did then i think A2 is toast, the oil migration path hasnt moved into the A2 area, if it wasnt intact then perhaps Bambo Soloo, may have oil as it migrated to the upper levels, but even though FAR says they are not interconnected they still need the source rock.

The Fact that SNE sands dip into the water contact zone in the south of the SNE field doesn't fill me with that much enthusiasm to drill it at all.

They took there shot, ok 1 million down, was good cost to risk so worth the shot, 50% COS, think that was overstated.

If A2 was that good why did CNE or WPL or COP not join in the JV? Surely they would have looked into it and had a better idea than Petronas what was down there? Think about that? You really want to spend more money on this lease?

Rather drill the Fans again prove them up a bit 500m of pay needs more than two drills. Drill Spica or another drill into SNE North all these can be tie ins for SNE. The Fans can still be massive for FAR.

AP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $13.87K 28.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24580 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 16934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.