FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

So for some unknown reason other opinions that are contrary to...

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    So for some unknown reason other opinions that are contrary to mine are deemed correct.
    How ironic....
    Lets think about this.
    The good doctor thinks averaging down is a sound strategy although that tells me he is massively overexposed at a higher price than 7.2 cents.
    To be fair I have done the same over the years on stocks, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

GH who the good doctor say is right only praises the company.
    His post was only to chastise those weak hands and attack those with different views so if you agree with that good doctor, well, what can one say.

Not sure why you come to your conclusions in reply to my explanation to the questions you asked.
    I only replied to answer your queries but it seems you just use my reply to your own agendas.
    Remember you said numerous times FAR is the vehicle, whatever that meant.
    The vehicle for what?
    You say I sound bitter but I honestly would have no clue how you come to that conclusion as my average entry price is quite low and you already know I am betting on a takeover premium.
    As I said its water off a ducks back for me as I have listened to many abusive posts over all those years and when it comes to reality all of these posts now look pretty silly.

The good thing here is all or most of these posters are gone.
    The one line abusers now have no back up so they refrain from posting otherwise they will be laughed at.
    Posters are starting to wake up and do not believe the drivel fed by the company anymore and that's now a fact going on the weak responses from company hangers on trying to make excuses for the board, the ones who are left that is.

What I want to know that most of the cheer squad don't is what's the plan going forward.
    Oh they say finance is a given 50% J/V 50% other means.
    We are talking about nearly AU$600m are we not?
    A company with a 7.2 SP we are talking about.

Its good the hype has all but gone on these threads with promises of decadent holidays and posters are now realising what hurdles are ahead.
    The rampers are all but silent except for Cath's next award....lol.
    Ironic really as I bet Cath will be a tad embarrassed to even turn up.

The water boy seems to be still talking about $1 SP to his FB followers.
    Another Messiah.

So I ask the question, when will we hear from Cath again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.