LOM 0.00% 4.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

It was the 131ct diamond early 2012 that first caught my eye.....

1. 1,437 Posts.
    It was the 131ct diamond early 2012 that first caught my eye.. Knew nothing about diamond exploration at the time.. Slowly took a decent position over the months that followed. Thanks to Bungy and a few other here with there great insights into LOM's site. It took me two years of research to get comfortable with my own knowledge of diamond operations! After watching the company tick off many boxes in 2014/2015 i quadrupled my holding as it withdrew into the teens and 20's throughout 2015. i never followed the SP here as some do. I only followed the companies progression and it has been sterling imo. The falling SP only meant i bought more. I will continue with that strategy but i feel the 20's,30's could be gone forever with the news coming.

LOM's board can rival any of the top diamond companies. Its a who's who of the diamond world. These guys are of a stature where a large salary is NOT enough to get them on board. They have risen above that. They are looking at building reputations, even legacies!! Anyone not holding here should start by reading into LOM's BOD imo. Then look into what we hold in Angola and the pace we are proving it at! Huge upside here even if we open at 80c imo!
    Last edited by kingoffoxford: 13/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $857 18.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19398 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 8400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.