CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Where did Tran go?

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Geez you must have a pathetic life.
  2. 5,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    What an amazing announcement today it shows that things are getting done and soon revenue will be profitable.
    Bad timing with yesterday’s announcement tho.
    I have emailed TED my thoughts that I understand that giving bonuses are important as they do encourage workers to strive harder at their job and it works just like it does here at the docks.
    but I also expressed that loose lips may have been the corse of the SP going down yesterday and I was not happy about that.
    And now was not the time to give out bonuses till we are at the OW YEAH STAGE we are nearly there as we board more publishers but till we see money in bank we are not there yet.

All in all I’m happy very happy that we will smash it with revenue this year and I still very much believe we will see very high SP specially after last announcement.

one last thing those performance shares I believe still have to be purchased this gives me confidence as they know what’s to come and what money they will be making so they must know or anticipate that the share price is going to be well over the buy in price for these options this is why he wanted to take advantage of it now I believe while they still can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.