IMM 8.06% 33.5¢ immutep limited

where did we all find prr, page-48

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    We work from home supplying upholstery for a sunshine Coast Caravan manufacturer. In about 2002 the owner of the company we subcontract for said he had been to dinner with friends one on whom was some sort of scientist working for Prima. She advised him to buy shares in the company as this therapy would be huge for the company. We were only beginning in the sharemarket at the time but like him were excited about the technology. He bought 20,000 shares at around 60c. We bought 1000 shares at the same price which was all we could afford at the time. Since then we have kept the faith - trading, buying and participating in SPP as much as we could afford. To us the share is definately a life changer - it has been EXTREMELY good to us. He, on the other hand, still has his original parcel purchased at 60cents and sitting on a paper loss of nearly 50% and thinks PRR is a dog. Interesting isnt it, our different experiences of investing in the same share.

I personally dont see this share going backwards to any signifigent degree until the preliminary results of the trials...I am guessing around 12 months from now. Then it will either tank or we will all be rich. What a great experience to be part of this wonderful story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.025(8.06%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.8¢ 31.3¢ $1.379M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 170360 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 115131 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.