IMM 1.56% 31.5¢ immutep limited

where did we all find prr, page-53

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    i keep an eye on most traded stocks..there is usually a reason why...exceptions being bhp,wpl,com etc. i did some homework and liked the story and first bought these back in 2007 for 6.3 cents..they dropped to somewhere around 4 cents and i got out..about 1 year later they were again a most traded stock..this time i bought in at just over 7 cents and vowed to hold on this time..well thewy dropped to 0.5 cents during the gfc at which time i was told to buy more as i had an unmarketable parcel..woohoo...thanks prr..anyway they were still languishing around the .5/.6 cent when there was a capital raising at .5 of a cent..but you had to buy a $5000 parcel (1,000,000 shares)this is also when lucy turnbull stumped up some money also..around 1 million or so if i remember correctly..anyway...being a novice investor and having been burnt on other stories i liked !! i did not participate in the SPP as i could not see a future at the time..although i liked the story and still do very much to this day..i sold some shares at 7 ans 22 cents and have a small free carried parcel now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.