PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where did you hear about PAR?, page-22

1. 4,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6746
    Super thread, well done Skip Our Dingo. Me? Well a lot of you prob know so I won't go into too much details, you are prob sick of hearing from me anyway!

I first heard about it from a small broker, he has given me about 10 different stocks..most have failed totally...but this one..well you know how its going, got in at IPO..sold half at a tiny profit after Hay Fever didn't work out...Got back in when I too heard 51Cap say just one statement..
    ."This is the most extreme asymmetric risk/reward trade we've ever come across".. This one line lead me to research this like I have never researched anything in my entire life!

Have been buying ever since. Ran out of spare cash, started building in super..got enough in that, then got into CFD's, maxed that out from one broker, building up more with another CFD broker...ave over-all cost $1.39.

V. happy with what I've got now..onwards and upwards and looking forward to a new thread in 3 years titled "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE PROFITS ?"

Lol

PS; convinced a few limited friends to get in, all small positions, hard to convince them...very happy that I have convinced a few HC guys here to top up...dont blame me if it doesnt work..but it will, my views...
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 18/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ $13.08K 51.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 133489 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 25012 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.