PAR 8.51% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Guess it’s my turn.As I’m from the funds management industry,...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Guess it’s my turn.
    As I’m from the funds management industry, first heard of PAR from a fund manager managing a small cap fund, read his thesis, thought this was an interesting story. This was a value play at first (Value vs Growth) so that’s what interested me, also the potential growth prospects. Started doing more serious research, discovered who was running the place - checked out management and their alignment (they substantial holding). I also reread some news stories, monitored for a few weeks. I was curious if the price action straight after Phase 2B results, why it dipped so much below on the day (but the rumors, sell the facts), and also CR. I though initially that this CR price would hold but it didn’t. This was a red flag initially.
    once I saw the bounce at $1.39 ish, it was on my radar again, then it passed CR price $1.50. I entered some above here.
    So I was a latecomer to this story, not like some of you lucky ones!
    The price dipped again but I bought some more at $1.39, then news came about secondary end points, biomarkers, peer review. I added more along the way and never looked back.
    btw, as I mentioned the fund manager who was present at the AGM was Michael Goldberg, there was at least one fund Mgr I saw.

Anyone who is interested, I did a lot of studies and research during my times working for a corporate, Price Momentum is one of the most reliable indicators in identifying losers and winners.
    My take for what’s its worth, I think PAR will partner with a pharma company to take OA to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.020(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 26.5¢ 23.5¢ $263.5K 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155790 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 80000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 26.5¢ 23.5¢ 218514
Last updated 15.58pm 07/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.