PAR 0.00% 29.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where did you hear about PAR?, page-47

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Not PAR, but pentosan, I first heard of in the late 80's when a travelling drugs salesman, among other things, no fanfare, just after he'd shown me the monthly bonus deals, pulled a 10 ml bottle out of his old leather briefcase, placed it on my desk and told me this was something new that was going to change the way we vets treated OA. I distinctly remember looking at the bottle and thinking (and suspecting he was thinking the same), that pigs might fly too.
    Anyway, we gave it a try and thousands of bottles later I now value it behind only penicillin and prednisolone as the things I couldn't do without in vet practice.
    I first heard about PAR about the middle of last year when my mother, whom I had been trying to talk into giving pentosan a way off-label fling, (such was her OA pain), told me she had read something about human trials taking place.
    So I investigated and found PAR which was 88 cents at the time and for me a no-brainer, as I knew very well how effective it was.
    30 years is way too long for we humans to have been deprived of this drug but here's to PAR making up for lost time in a big way.
    Last edited by lazzaman: 20/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $34.55K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40478 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.