Hi,I am also a relative newbie.I tried to create a post like...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi,
    I am also a relative newbie.
    I tried to create a post like this but could not get HC to launch it so I am glad this one has be created. I have questions about the "how" and "where" stuff. I come from a business and engineering background so am happy with DCF EBIT PE ratio etc as concepts and try to do lots of reading on general trading stuff but "how" and where" do you find current information on:
    PE ratio; cash in hand; how do you read an Apx 3B; what is it an Apx to?; where would you find information like the igv of coking coal as opposed to thermal. Why is the SARB approval so significant...

Now I appreciate there is an unquenchable list of similar questions so what I am really asking is for directions to right road to walk in turns of learning this 'trade' of trading.

Posters here are hinting that logging on to HC is not 'real' research but it was here that I saw snap-shot analysis of the CDS position and FSE. But when some posts 90b igv and 78M MC I ask myself "how do I find out the true cost of getting the 90b igv to market? and relate this to SP and how will dilution affect the progress toward this?"

Long post, so thanks in advance for reading it. I hope this gives you a flavour of my curent learning needs. I know there is a Mac out there with three years more experiences than me who might be able to say "Hey sonny look here here and here and over here is a good how-to guide for this and that."

Cheers,

Mac

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.