MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

where do i start!!!

1. 85 Posts.
    Adequate you are right on the money mate! I have been accumulating around 80,000 shares around $13,000 worth for the last couple of days now following advice from my broker. He tells me he is doing the same. The only reason I am saying this now is that unless I take out another mortgage or get even more value at lower than .165 I will sit on the position I hold. This is an incredible Stock to be involved with and at these levels I can’t really comprehend how someone could be selling even if they bought in at .04 or even around .10.
    George Soros Doesn’t loose when he gambles, every bet he makes he wins because he knows a lot more than we do and he puts his money in at the right time. I trade mainly on chart analysis and trends. This is at the bottom of the troth at .165 and will steadily climb out in the lead up to the New Year. Don’t panic that there has not been incredible announcements about Kombruku YET. The first few holes were the most accessible in regard to terrain etc they were not mined in order of best to worst so don’t fret.
    I hate ramping about stocks and that is why forums are great because you can dissect what I say and take what you want from my posts. Do your own research please! but know that there is resistance at .165 and I cannot for the life of me see that broken unless highly unlikely catastrophic information was released. My charts and techniques have served me well so far.
    Good luck to all both short and long.
    Kiwi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.