LCY 7.69% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

where do we go from here

1. 14,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    I read with interest from our HAW posters and in particular what Quen has to say. If according to what he is saying and the gloves really are off then if you were LCY what would you do...?

I doubt for one minute HAW is calling the shots on the drilling given they have not contributed a single cent too date and todays ann was mere grandstanding.

So if both parties cannot resolve the 40% issue amicably then I suspect LCY with NMDC backing would probably go with plan B and that is fast track Bevan as quickly as possible in order to force their hand either way. Let's face it our HAW friends know there really are 2 options for them
    1.Dilution
    or
    2. Come to the table and do a cash settlement.

What would stop LCY dumping their 250 mill shares on market, unless their shares were in escrow (remember we got them for .6 of a cent so a nice profit is on the cards) if the relationship really did go sour.

To me I wish common sense prevails and a cash deal is done as this would benefit both parties but unless off course our HAW friends really do have a mythical buyer for their 40 %. share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.206K 169.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 337730 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 87803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.