PUR 33.3% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Where do we go from here?, page-2

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    I’m no geologist or mining expert but even I was absolutely shocked and surprised to read this morning they’ve only tested into 3 feet ........... I mean what were they expecting ...

I’m hoping this is just a continuous disclosure issue and they’ve released this data they’ve received first whilst also having sampled or beginning sampling lower.

If they’ve just had to release these because they had them and there is going to be testing deeper/or they are awaiting deeper testing results then im quite confident we will get back to where we were and some more in a heartbeat as this is likely where the mother load will be.

IMO anyone selling now either doesn’t understand the type of deposit here or has no faith in management to dig deeper...

If management is incapable of knowing they need to dig deeper (highly unlikely , id hope) then by all means this deserves the smashing it got and they’ve got no hope.

I’m betting they know this though as stated in their presentation and have topped up a fair bit today

There is no deadline of 30 Sep btw ... this is only to keep the exclusivity of the project acquisition option. Just means someone else can bid for the project if not complete by this date. Doesn’t mean it’ll fall through necessarily. (In the off chance they’re not done digging deeper/assaying by then)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2473/2473763-b60c113a16c8a9d832882a9322b7dd32.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.271M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $27.23K 9.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 60591484 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4545763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.