CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

where do we stand then...., page-116

1. 5,079 Posts.
    sig I don't follow what you are trying to say here,
    plus the 20 mill FREE shares at so called 10 cents, the actual price he nominates means nothing, they were free.

question I have is who and why,
    he has not given any details on the deal for funding, income expectations.

If I am giving away free shares I want to know these things, it might never see the light of day.
    So then what were the free shares for, I would expect details before any freebies.,

a bit like the off shore permits/Falcon 40%, he lists this in his basket, but have we had an ASX announcement that this has ever been signed, no,
    so in actual fact we have no off shore, yet.

It's no good telling us Pesador has signed but they cannot announce due to confidentiality, that's rubbish, then he gives us an announcement on refinery funding that is confusing, so what have Pensador done for us, all I know is they have $12 mill of our money.

Again, who makes up Pensador, who got free shares, why did they sell the 75 mill shares for a loss, where does Smyth and directors stand as far as Pensador go,
    why are they talking it up to others but not buying thenselves, (leaving it to PW to buy and that is a positive)

many questions and election this week,

so end of next week he better start to anwer questions and make a few things happen.

If he does then this could multiply by 4, if not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.