CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

where do we stand then...., page-122

1. 5,079 Posts.
    M12 this has been my thoughts for a while, he amy not have a direct interest in his name but can do it many ways.

Why do I think this is a possibility, he seems to have set this up for Pensadors gain, ie, the lower the CVI sp the more Pensador will get.

He gives Global shares to keep sp down, he knows Global are screwing us, he gives Pensador money we had that could have been used for JORC drilling, the lack of drilling keeps sp down, then he tells us he wants to do "clawback" this year, when no value has been added, why do it without anything started.

He or through Pensadorr will not tell us about off shore/Falcon signing

he makes stupid announcements, then tells us Refinery is cut in half, CVI will raise debt to pay for it, but then tells us Pensador will fund it and they will increse it to 100k bdp, but only after he gets heaps of e-mails from holders, if that's the case why not word it properly in the first place.

To me if someone wanted to destroy the sp he couldn't have done a better job.
    He starts rumours then fails to deliver to scew people, like the off shore permit ann then says they cannot release this, and knew this before he told people an ann was coming, cause he told me was was at the signing, but tells ASX different stroy.

Now he gives away 20 mill free shares, if we see these start to be sold then I have no doubt he is holding the sp down for a reason.

The copper imo is the real prize, and Pensador is trying to get this as cheap as they can, and he is helping, so who is he working for.

I really hope I am wrong, BUT surely shareholders have to has this thought, and make sure he is made aware of that, if this is wrong let him tell us this, why is he not buying shares, he tells us he cant cause he knows instos are coming/buying, but he has had plenty of chances to buy.

Keep the pressure on him, he deserves nothing less, and this is our money here,

again I see the prize as the copper, the valuation has been confirmed at ONLY known reserves, not what he thinks is there, we could have a dollar a share worth of copper here alone.

But the market is discounting this cause he is trying to give most of this away.

Make sure we keep our assets and only let go of it for a very good reason,

heh I don't know half of this, but why don't he fill us in, oh the elections, I forget, well this week they will be over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.