BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Following are the answers to a post on ss.I think its good for...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655

Following are the answers to a post on ss.

I think its good for all to get another reminder how good the prospects are for Biota.

First of all to go to the Belgium contract.
    My information is that the Belgians have bought 210 000 dosis of Relenza and that the total number is probably higher.

Your other question regarding side effects are postive for Relenza with lesser side effects and probably better results and more direct results as the powder is deposited where it is needed the most and that is right at the lungs.

Your following question about if the Market Cap of Biota is too high answers itself if you read the following info that has come to me.

Relenza sales to date close to 20 million dosis meaning about S40million for Biota.
    Partnering upfront licensing fee RSV $7.6 million for Biota
    Cash in bank approx $50 million

Future earnings:

Future milestone achievements RSV US$100 million
    Partenering of 2 other antivirals in the next 12 months (take RSV as guidance) $ ???
    Relenza sales
    GSK has now at least 4 plants producing 160 million dosis / year
    Huge demand and possible royalties for Relenza $320 million
    Chipla plant in India producing generic version and paying 4% royalty to Biota

Litigation upside

If settled could be a fairly large dollar amount or increased royalties or both.
    Another scenario that should not be discounted is a take-over by either GSK or another company hungry for the huge cash influx for the next couple of years.

The wider market has still not understood the huge income that Biota is going to experience in the next couple of years and thats why the share price is still at bargain prices.

Wait for the first figures come out and GSK is starting to release some sales figures on Relenza the market will turn very quickly and the share price and market cap will double easily imo.

Do your own research and you will see that the writing is on the wall for this company to grow rapidly in the next few years.

I am a happy holder and can wait another 12 months to see my investment double.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.