WOA 0.00% 8.3¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Where Do You Get It?, page-55

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    A review from a non-holder

I took advantage of the companies offer of free shipping last month to buy 6 cartons of OAT UP. I have tried various types of substitutes for milk such as Almond milk, coconut milk and of course Oat mil for breakfast where I use it on All Bran during breakfast.

The order was supplied from beautiful Perth over to Sydney. The CouriersPlease service was very good with a pre-alert when despatch took place as well as a delivery estimate with the carton arriving within the estimated time just over a week after it was ordered.

I had been using Pure Harvest Organic Oat Milk for a while as it is made in Australia and the taste is good and it's easily available at Coles. I was looking forward to trying OatUp and had been telling my lady friend about it as well. First impression is that it feels thin and watery in my mouth with a sweetish taste. The taste itself started off mild and then built up over a few seconds for a prolonged flavour burst at the back of my mouth with the aftertaste continuing to be lasting and enjoyable. The Pure Harvest Oat Milk by comparison now seems to feel thicker in my mouth at the end but without the depth of flavour.

My lady friend who often drinks straight Oat milk enjoyed it a lot and is harder to please than me has asked me to keep buying it. I will see where I can get it locally next time. Looks like they are on a winner with this product.

I'll save some comments for the companies business approach for another day & thread. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.