where do you get your news?, page-8

1. 5,919 Posts.
    Hi raider >"... note of some major interest to me,in the West Australian today,it would appear, my one man band crusade for the end of tenement parking has not gone UN-noticed.
    Yes fellow HC posters it would seem commonsense has prevailed and the end of tenement parking is near,at least in WA.

Raider
    "

Matey, we would not be at one here, would we? At one that is, in that you were also a holder of CAZ at the time of the greatest rip-off of all time when CAZ lost their Shovelanna tenement to RIO? Corruption at work.

This little episode came across as nothing but a classic example of the power of a big corporation (RIO) over government, and I must say, even though I am Labor inclined, that it was to the absolute disgrace of the Labor movement that they bent to the will and the interest of RIO in denying CAZ their legal entitlement to that iron ore deposit

For too long BHP and RIO have set themselves up for wealth galore on the back of a couple of railway lines and ports all of which have seen more than reasonable returns on investment in double quick time. They have set themselves up with entitlements that other miners do not have - the banking of the nations resources into the far distant future in defiance of the "use it or lose it principle>"

I am going to chase up the article in the West Australian have a read. If what you say is correct, I for one will have much delight in seeing it eventuate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.