CND 6.06% 3.5¢ condor energy limited

where do you see price could reach in a year?, page-43

1. 776 Posts.
    Grangeh you are misguided in your belief that CTP and BKP are drilling in unrelated territory (correct me if that is not your belief).

If you refer to the article that i quoted by Ambrose et al. they clearly state that the entire basin shares similar geological features and was at one stage in the past, one large super-basin, so the fact that CTP have had oil shows is relevant, to a certain extent, to BKP.

You are correct, however, that it is not super strong nearology at play, however the geological similarity within the territory itself has been substantiated.

In terms of the share price, we just have to be patient, this will run...i've seen this many times before... and it's only a matter of time. The buy depth speaks for itself. I also couldn't help but notice that the appetite of investors for spec stocks right across the ASX has picked up tremendously in recent weeks. This augurs well for BKP.

Blades, i also spoke to the company, and confirmed that we are on track with the drill program, and that the Ryder report should be received soon.

Those of you who have established a position should be handsomely rewarded in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $20.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $17.37K 494.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 340000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.