MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Cheers Cowcockie. Between the electricity suppliers and the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Cheers Cowcockie. Between the electricity suppliers and the communications suppliers, they sure know how to stuff everybody up, while of course charging them like wounded bulls for their services, or better still what they categorise them themselves.

Who said that once we sell Governemnt untilities to the privatised World we would all have been better off.?? Probably, and more than likely, another person that has got that University degree piece of paper behind them, but never worked outside in the real world to learn the proper/real ropes.

Wait and see what we will be up to next, and save this post of mine for future references. For, IMHO, "We ain't seen nothing yet", and IMO, the worst is yet to come.

Back to the harvest, (if possible soon), and if not, to draft some cattle.

As for MEL, my opinion is that we will have to look away for a while and see what they can do, and prove to us what they are really capable of. Too many cups of teas and coffee breaks there over the last couple of years while constantly collecting emoluments for doing it. It is not a bottom-less pit you know??

Good luck with your computer.

Notice that I have now changed my sentiments from "Hold" to None", simply because I really don't know what to think about MEL anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.