MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Here is the problem that is concerning me. Soon there will be a...

1. 214 Posts.
    Here is the problem that is concerning me. Soon there will be a requirement to obtain baseline readings over a period of time from each well. If this was to happen, this could cost time, and time is money and SP...and over what timeframe, weeks or months. Redirecting substantial spp funds towards this type of issue rather than moving towards production would be a disaster.

I am sure by the previous posts, that nearly everyone here assumed as soon as the government approvals were given it was full steam ahead. Well I don't know if this will be the case.

"Professor Mark Tingay, a Senior Lecturer at the Australian School of Petroleum Science at the University of Adelaide, said natural seeps of gas at production areas were common and this made it "very hard to conclusively demonstrate increased fugitive ground emissions caused by hydrocarbon production". But he said the research highlighted the need for industry baseline readings of ground water and air quality before production. "Without baseline readings," he said, "it is very difficult to distinguish natural emissions from human-triggered emissions.”
    Desmogblog.

This is an excerpt from http://www.desmogblog.com/2012/11/14/gas-industry-attacks-scientists-after-research-finds-triple-normal-levels-methane-australian-gas-fields)

Check for yourself!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1971941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7823136 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.