FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Also from the interview if some of you didn't read it.. and...

1. 134 Posts.
    Also from the interview if some of you didn't read it.. and interesting part i found promising and ready to drive the sp only north;

openbriefing.com
    How are you seeking to balance the resourcing needs of your production and exploration
    activities? How do you see the company evolving over the next 12 to 18 months?
    CEO Campbell Baird
    We have a very clear strategy over the next two years to expand aggressively into a rising gold
    price. This will see us being both an active gold explorer as well as a rapidly growing producer.
    From a production standpoint, we now have two geographical production centres being the
    Tindals Mining Centre at Coolgardie and The Mount in Widgiemooltha. Tindals has an
    established operating team and we are building our own owner operator team at The Mount.
    From an exploration standpoint, we have divided our exploration team into four, with dedicated
    teams for both The Mount and the Tindals Mining Centre, as well as a team to focus on regional
    exploration at Greater Coolgardie, and another team for Treasure Island.
    This has the business well balanced. I see that over the next 18 months we will have delivered
    three key things: the business will have grown to be producing at or above 130,000oz per
    annum, and be well placed to grow strongly again from that level; we will have significantly
    extended the mine life we have at our three mines; and we will have delivered a strong resource
    growth through exploration in our Greater Coolgardie tenements and at Treasure Island. All
    three outcomes will be really strong value drivers for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.