SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Of course I am looking at this from a shopper point of view,...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Of course I am looking at this from a shopper point of view, that's who uses the product you are selling. Here's a few reasons it's flawed.

Also, all BNPL and SPT are used overwhelmingly by sub-prime consumers which is why Klarna targeted them.. A prime consumer doesn't need to "Split their purchase" into instalments. Read a few AfterPay releases....

1. Why would I as a consumer use a product that puts a HOLD on my credit card for the entire purchase amount? This means I lose purchasing power on my credit card for whatever the entire purchase amount is. I as a consumer could have just used a BNPL and left my credit card available balance alone for other emergencies.
    2. I now could potentially pay interest on my credit card which means the purchase wasn't interest free.
    3. OR If I can decide to split my purchase into 4 instalments with my credit card provider after the fact.

Again, it was a great idea but it's too late to the party. SPT must completely change strategies and product or they are smoked mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.