SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Where does it stop, page-64

1. 2,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    err...."ACHIEVE on YOUR TERMS"....you missed the very important purpose of this statement and why it was constructed as such.

Your agenda has clouded your thought here and it seems to have made you rush into posting junk and not stop and think about the particular selection of words that were used.

ACHIEVE* = possiblity and not definite
    ON YOUR TERMS* = meeting your standard credit card re-payments monthly which the user had the flexibility to select to meet THEIR own circumstances and what THEY believe THEY can pay back on their credit card monthly to avoid interest...4months, 6months, 12months...user determines their OWN TERMS and benefit.

Do you even have a clue what this product is that you are on about here?
    Everyone that currently uses splitit is informed that standard credit card terms apply...?
    I thought you would know this simple fact.
    How do you think this product works?
    The "high chance of paying interest" you mention is more apparent or transparent to the consumer by my above statements compared to the existing, below. If its marketed as a credit card add-on tool then potentially paying interest is apart of using splitit...the consumer is fully informed of that.

Do you think Splitits current statements below are actually more deceptive and convoluted to consumers regarding interest? But that would oppose your argument and you would look silly.

The below is however true. Splitit (itself) is ALWAYS 0% interest and no fees...but it is on the edge of being deceptive and also therefore is part of splitits problem in their education.

If a knowledgeable guy like you does not understand the difference I totally get why simple consumers do not understand it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4101/4101061-151ae5f3310b19cec0b21b3f06c84272.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4101/4101064-3bbf33edca80574b3b662a32d028c571.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.